1) The story of the birth of the “Karkare Academy” : Karkare Sir’s daughter used to go for classes, where her sir refused to teach her any more saying that she is not capable for these competitive exams. At this point itself Karkare Sir took the challenge and started taking the studeies of his daughter. Around this time he realised that he himself is facing some difficulties and started thinking about the children who has working parents with no time left for their kids.
2) So, Karkare Sir started taking classes at his own place with 6 children including his own daughter.
3) The main attraction of this class was, children and one parent was the combination! So, this would help in solving parents doubts too!
4) In this period of 4 years, he took great efforts in making all the schools aware about the competitive exams and encourage children to appear for such exams. He took many seminars fot students as well as teachers.
5) In Mumbai, Karkare sir formed batches of 10-12 students at various places. He used to travel places like : Mulund, Vashi, Nana Chowk, Kemps corner etc.
6) In the year 2005, “Karkare Academy” got its very first own classroom of capacity of 30 students. (which is known as Swati Manor)
7) From 2005 onwards, Karkare Academy started functioning very smoothly. We started classes from 3rd std. to 8th std. exclusively for MATH COMPETITIVE EXAMS.
8) 4th and 7th has scholarship exam, where English subject has to be learnt. So, we appointed 2 teachers namely – Mrs.Rashmi Vrtak (for 4th std.) and Mrs. Kajal Khadakban (for 7th Std) who are still working with us.
2010 – present
9) And we never knew that within such a short period of time we would have classes at one more premises. In 2010, “Karkare Academy” had 2 more adjacent classrooms with an office space. (which is known as Ganesh Building)
10) From 2011 onwards, Karkare Sir’s daughter Mugdha Karkare also joined him and started teaching individually.
11) 2011 : Started classes for Homi Bhabha Bal Vaidynanik Pariksha for 6th
12) 2011 : Started our own competitive exam called as “KACE” – Karkare Academy
Competitive Exam from 3rd to 8th Std and then introduced 2nd std in the year 2013.
13) 2013 : Started classes for 2nd std.
2014 : Running classes from 2nd to 8th standard
Running classes for 2nd to 8th std. for mathematics and logical reasoning.
We have published Math & Logical Reasoning books from 2nd std to 8th std.
- This exam includes the subjects of Mathematics and Logical Reasoning
- This exam is designed for students from 2nd standard to 8th standard
- Each subject-paper will have multiple choice questions of 100 marks to be answered on anOMR answer sheet
- Passing is at 50%
- Books for the syllabus are available for ready reference
KARKARE ACADEMY has been running since past twelve years. We have been successful in instilling a love and strengthening the base of the students specially in the Mathematics.